Last night, Greg, Ben, and I added to our unfinished yet growing piece of original work. It's growing into something that might actually be pretty good. Unfortunately we haven't been able to record any of it...but it does sound good from as we're playing it. Of course that may change when we hear the playback. The song has a good foundation...we'll need to add fills and solos to it, but it has a strong foundation. Ben will try to record some of it today--he's the only one with some recording equipment. And once we hear the playback we can begin adding some depth to the song. And of course lyrics will eventually be added. I think Ben will add a drum track to the recording, since we lack a drummer. Maybe in the future I'll add a sound clip of the song here or to HorelicaNet for your listening pleasure or displeasure, whatever the case may be. Yes, sounds of something...
Well, I'm off to enjoy my Sunday...I may be back later....Enjoy your Sunday!
Sunday, March 28, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment