Saturday, March 06, 2004

Tame the mane

Today I got a much needed haircut. That's right, I tamed the mane. I wasn't able to get into the place I normally get my hair done at, so I had to settle for the next best thing. The mall was extremely packed today...guess everyone needed a haircut. I wanted something new...so I cut off all my hair--ok, well not all my hair, but it sure felt like it. At least now I'll fit into my fitted cap now! I hope to have some pictures soon...cause I know there are some of you out there that are wondering what it looks like. I wanted highlights to accent the cut, but alas, everyone was getting their hair colored too. Well, my hair is at least back to it's natural color: brown and silver (don't ask!) Maybe next go around I can add the highlights? How's your hair?

Temperatures are warming up here in Texas; made it to the mid 80s today. That only means one thing...it's yard work time. I've already applied the weed and feed...next comes the ant killer. Then in the near future I'll mow the lawn and pull the weeds in the flower beds. What a chore...How's your yard?

Be on the look out this year for some productivity from one of my influences: Billy Corgan. Out this year will be his solo album, a poetry book, and a DVD. Keep tabs on him here: Billy Corgan.com. Read a review of his former band Zwan here.

Ok, I've rambled on long enough...until the next post...

No comments: