Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Image of Time

Sometimes it's a blur...and sometimes it's a crystal clear still frame. Half of the time we are hoping that time speeds up. The other half of the time we are hoping that time stands still. But the kicker is is that time is unchanging. constant. absolute. More or less.
In the midst of writing something tonight, i looked up and noticed that it was nearly 10pm. When did that happen? I have so much to do. In some regards, i have plenty of time to do it. And in others, not so much time.
And then there is timing. Good timing. Bad timing. I'm usually on the bad timing end of the spectrum. But given enough patience, bad timing can be adjusted.
I'll leave you with something (perhaps a lyric in a future song) i wrote once upon a time:

When tomorrow becomes yesterday...

2 comments:

JS77 said...

i am not usually one to put much stock into astrology... but i am starting to wonder if bad timing is something that all pisces suffer from???? i have always been known for my horrible timing and have another friend who is a pisces that has this problem as well,Aren't we the lucky ones???

as for whether or not time is too short,i feel it DEFINITELY is....so much to do soooooo little time......

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

Todd, I can send Luke over for a few days this weekend to hang out with you. See how much time you'll have then!

-R