Wednesday, March 12, 2008

All in a Day...

It's amazing what you can get done when you have the time.
Here's a quick rundown of my day.
1) Went to pick up my vacuum cleaner that i loaned to Erin.
2) Went to Lowes to get some things for the house (weed & feed and air filters).
3) Spun by Best Buy to look at new cell phones
4) Spun by the maul and did a little shopping (bought a black fitted shirt (from Banana Republic), and black khakis (from the Gap)) I went by Dillard's but couldn't decided what to buy with my gift card. thought about a new tie, then thought about a new shirt, then thought about new cologne, then though about new underwear. I walked away cause i couldn't decide. I'll have to make a return trip.
5) Got home and did some yard work. Mowed my back yard (shirtless...i spared the neighborhood from blindness). Put down the weed & feed
6) blew out my garage. where does all that crap come from?
7) Replaced my air filters
8) Took a shower
9) ...and now i'm doing laundry.

I still have much to do. I guess i'll finish all my stuff tomorrow.

I think the girl gets a bath on Friday (i think it's supposed to rain tomorrow.)

2 comments:

JS77 said...

sounds productive to me......

i enjoyed my birthday by being lazy and talking on the phone.....

JS77 said...

p.s. on the cell phone front, not sure what you have now,but i replaced my razr with the LG chocolate,and i am completely satisfied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!