Yesterday evening Ben and I had a quick rehearsal. We missed our Sunday morning rehearsal...so we tried for Sunday evening. Greg was...um...i dunno where he was. At any rate, we ran through the songs...and for the most part we got through them without too many complications. It's a bit difficult to keep time when there isn't a rhythm section. We did the best we could...it was still good practice though.
Tonight i went into the studio for some additional work. I have put the small guitar down for a while. I need to concentrate on the big boy stuff. There are talks of adding another cover song...we'll see. You can bet that i'll be putting in some quality studio time to make sure i'm ready...or as ready as i can get.
We're not quite ready, but we're getting close. I can't wait. I'm getting anxious...
Monday, March 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sounds like you are having lots of fun and are soooo ready to perform!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment