Thursday, March 27, 2008

Horelica House of Music Edition 23

Ok...i know i promised you a post about the new girl, her name, and driving impressions. It'll be here soon. I'm actually waiting on the registration sticker to come in so that i can put the license plates on her. I will reveal her name to you when she gets her plates. That should be soon...as my paper plates expire on saturday. If i don't have the sticker in by tomorrow, i'll have to make a trip to the infiniti dealer to get my paper plates extended.

In the mean time...

Here is the latest edition of the Horelica House of Music.
I know you missed it.



A friend of mine produced this little piece. You can read more about it here.

And to keep in spirit with the seemingly religious theme here is...



I know, Godsmack isn't religious at all...but it seem to fit. Ben always says he wish he could find a vocalist like Sully for the Finding Reason sound. Somehow, i don't think Sully is going to leave Godsmack for Finding Reason. hehe.

I've been extremely busy as of late. Off playing football or getting awards or celebrating the end of a mission. Tonight was the first night that i actually spent at home. This was also my first time in the studio in quite some time. I'm happy to report that i haven't atrophied everything. In fact, i think i did a little better tonight than my last session in here. I think May is going to be the month. I hope May will be the month! Stay tuned...

1 comment:

JS77 said...

my true career of choice would be singing,not sure i sound like sully,but i have been told i am good at it...... alas,i live in az and you guys are in texas......