Friday, June 30, 2006

Horelica House of Music Editions #5 and #6

Ok, i know i promised this last week and here we are at the end of this week, but finally, here it is.

I am very tired right now -- i'm sleep shifting for the upcoming shuttle launch. Tomorrow, i'll be getting up even earlier than i did today (was up at 5am).

Edition #5:

With Axl Rose making his way into news headlines lately, I decided edition 5 would cover a couple of Guns N' Roses albums. Perhaps one of my favorite from these two albums is "Estranged" off of Use Your Illusion II.






Edition #6:

I feel the need, the need for soundtracks. Here are two soundtracks from our collection. The version of the Top Gun soundtrack that i have doesn't have the songs located on the right side of the picture. I always wondered why otis redding, jerry lee lewis, and the righteous brothers were not included on the original soundtrack?? I still don't know, but i'm glad they finally came out with what should've been the original soundtrack.



I'm such a fan of this movie! Jack Black is too funny and i can relate to this movie in some respects.



Hope you enjoy these editions of Horelica House of Music...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah G N R are great! And Estranged easily takes the prize for most "What the fuck" Video ever! Great song though.

Personally one of my favorites was "It's So Easy" off of Appetite...
Got to love lines like

" Turn around bitch I got a use for, besides you ain't got nothing better to do, and I'm bored"

Good ol decadence and debauchery!

Ramon

Anonymous said...

"...use for YOU". Sorry I messed that up, damn!

Ramon