Check out this website for a load of great information for that next trip to the stealership, er, dealership.
This website has all you need to know about shopping for a new car and how not to get taken for a ride.
I'm sure i'll be using these tactics when heather and I go look for her new car...and perhaps i'll buy me a new one too??
Speaking of Heather, here is the latest update (as of Saturday morning.) She was still waiting on favorable conditions before they blast. The schedule was to blast today (Sunday) assuming the conditions were favorable. The original plan was to blast Friday morning, but weather has kept them from blasting. Keep looking here for the latest updates. I'm sure when she gets home you'll see some pictures that she took while out there off the coast of Louisiana.
Sunday, June 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment