
With heather gone, that means i'm a lonely guy. Well, i've been busy today, so it hasn't been that bad. I have done a little cleaning today, replaced the air filters, went to band practice and went to church. So, i've been keeping busy. It's been a while since i last posted, so i'll try to catch you up on the goings on.
Roger Clemens made his first major league start of the 06 season the other night. A large group of ADCOs and family members attended the game. We were a part of Minute Maid Park history that night...setting the all time attendance record. Here are a few pictures of the night.

Here's a wide-angle view of Minute Maid Park.

Here's a good shot of Mr. Roger Clemens.

And here we are enjoying the game. Well, it could've been better!

Here's the proof that we helped break a Minute Maid Park record.
Tomorrow, I plan on finally getting around to getting my flowerbeds in order. I finally have an idea of what i want to do with the dead space that has been there for years. Tomorrow, weather permitting, i'll post some pictures of the newly landscaped flower beds.
Well, i'm gonna do a bit more cleaning before bed.
Stay tuned for Horelica House of Music editions 5 & 6. I'll post two since i've been busy this past week.
1 comment:
Where are the Horelica House of Music editions 5 & 6?
Post a Comment