Thursday, June 01, 2006

Where have i been...

Well, i've got some catchin' up to do on my posts. But the lack of posting is not entirely my fault. The day i intended to post, blogger.com was down. So, i had to delay any postings.

This will be the first in a short group of postings...things that i wanted to post about earlier in the week.

This is my new tool cabinet. I noticed Walmart was having a Memorial Day sale on this particular cabinet. I picked this up on Memorial day before i went to work. I wasn't able to assemble it until the next day...the day that blogger was down. So I had good intentions.





1 comment:

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

I've never seen such clean and tidy power equiptment before. hehehe Seriously though, that's a nice cabinet. I can't wait to get moved into a new house and get my stuff set up nice. - R