This week, I dig deep into my cabinet of CDs and pull out:

That's right boys and girls...Otis Redding. I've always liked "Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay" and another catchy track is "Tramp" and potentially my favorite track from this album is "The Hucklebuck". If you are lookin' for some oldies...grab this to satisfy your needs.

No collection would be complete without Bob Marley and the Wailers. I list Bob Marley as one of my influences. Although, I don't think you'd pick that up in any of my work to date. Make sure your collection has some Bob Marley.
Well, that concludes installment number 2 of Todd's Tunes, or whatever i decide to call it.
My intent wasn't to give a review of each of these albums. I could easily do that, but it'd take me forever to get these posts out. These posts were merely intended to show you what kind of music i listen to. I will also point out that some of the music may be from Heather's collection. We have a lot of CDs, so i expect this to go on for a while. Keep me honest...if i'm not postin', let me hear about it.
If you happen to pick up any of these albums you see on here, let me know, so that I know that I may have been an influence on your music selection.
Enjoy...
-Rock On-
2 comments:
Hey Todd, those are 2 great ones. There is a really good Otis Redding Greatest Hits collection out..I've had it for years.
Good selection with the Bob Marley Legends CD...you should pick up Exodus.
Ramon
How about Horelica's House of Music? That way it incorporates your's and Heather's cd's.
Ramon
Post a Comment