Sunday, June 25, 2006

Finally...and Thank You

I'm tuckered out. It's been a long day of cleaning and constructing and sweating. But it was all worth it. I finally constructed the dead space in my flowerbeds. I have added pavestone rocks to give it some appeal. I have placed some ground cover type grass to be between the pavestone. I think it looks pretty good. Definite improvement over what it was before. Here are some before and after pics:

Before:



After:




Of course, by the time we got everything in place and cleaned up, the sun was in a position to cast a nice shadow on all our hard work. Perhaps i'll take some pictures when the lighting is better.

I owe a huge thank you to my parents. Dad and I toiled in the heat and got a little dirty and sweaty. But it was worth it. Mom stayed in the air conditioned confines of the house and helped me clean the house, which was in dire need of a special touch. So, thank you Mom and Dad for all the hard work.
I'll try to keep the house cleaner...and well, I'll try to keep the flowerbeds looking nice.

Today was a good day...

Heather called...She's in Louisiana again. She thinks she might be home tomorrow! Yea!!!

Finally....and THANK YOU!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice work on the yard. I wish I had that kind of time and energy. It looks good.