Today I finally got back to the gym. The past two weeks or so, i've been sick with the newest hot disease. It felt good to do a little work. I could also tell that it's spring break around here--the gym was not crowded at all...it felt more like a Saturday morning than a thursday afternoon.
Unfortunately Spring Break doesn't last a little longer than a week or two. The roads seem to be a little less crowded and it's nice to be able to drive at a reasonable speed through the two school zones that i go through. No kids, no school zone speed limits. Alas, that will end in due time.
The weather has been absolutely gorgeous the last few days. Too bad, I don't have Spring Break to enjoy it all. Once Heather gets out of school, we'll go on a vacation some where...we could really use one!
Well, i'm a bit tired after my workout, so I'm gonna turn in early tonight. Have you had your Spring Break yet? Have you had your vacation yet? Take some time off, you've earned it!
Thursday, March 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I need a vacation too. Anything less than 3 weeks won't cut it!
Post a Comment