I know, you deserve better than that! Sorry, the month of February was one of laziness and illness, both of which prevented me from doing much posting. I believe the illness is gone, but the laziness is here to stay. I hope to combat that though. I've got a lot of projects up my sleeve and i'll post the progress of those projects as they progress. You might be wondering what projects i could be speaking of? well, if i were to tell you then i'd be obligated to put forth an honest effort to actually make those projects happen--and we all know that my lazy nature will get the best of me...so we'll just leave them unnamed for now.
Ok, i must still be suffering from all the medication.
Finding Reason news? Well, it seems our "website" is about to get a makeover. We've acquired the new hosting space and will have the ball rolling on that soon. As far as a band, we haven't done much--nothing at all, in fact. Ok, well, nothing in the month of February--must be that laziness and illness again. We are looking for the right time to unleash the greatness that is within. Or something like that. Actually, due to work related events, we've been rather swamped in our jobs to meet as regularly as we once did. Hopefully, March will be a fruitful month.
Spring is around the corner -- which only means we will be busy mowing our lawns. During some of the great weather we had a week and a half ago, i took advantage of it and performed many yardworking miracles. I made the weeds disappear from the flowerbed (well, most of them anyway). I mowed, edged, weeded, fertilized, round up-ized, and de-winterized. And let me tell you, i was exhausted after it was all said and done. I only have 10 months more of that this year!
The one good thing about Spring (other than the pleasant weather) is baseball season is about to start! THIS is the year of the Astros! I know, I know, I said last year was the year (look how close they came). But I believe, this IS the year. For nearly certain, it is Roger Clemens last year to pitch -- so, i plan on going to a few Roger Clemens games. Be looking for posts on that come late april to early may.
So, i think the medication is wearing off or kicking in--i can't remember which? I will leave you with this rambling work of words. Consider yourself lucky, i nearly missed an entire month. You might not be so lucky in the future. Good night and good reading...
...until next time!
Tuesday, March 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment