Thursday, March 17, 2005

Birthday and all that is green...

happy belated birthday to ... well, me! Yep, I turned 29 yesterday. Wow...time is flying. I'd also like to wish everyone a happy St. Patrick's day! Hope you wore your green today to avoid the pinch!

Not much is going on around here. I spent my birthday enduring an evaluation simulation at work. That means i'm about half way through my front room certification and it's time for formal flight director evaluations. These types of simulations are typically intense and full of failures. I'll get the official word of how well i did on Monday...luckily there is no pass or fail here. But the initial feedback is that i did well. Only a few more months and I'll be fully certified.

Finding Reason news: We have new email addresses for the band. My new email address is todd@findingreason.net There have not been any updates to the website lately...we have nothing to put up yet. There are some jam sessions scheduled in the near future to work on music and website content. So stay tuned right here for the newest information.

For the music lover's out there, I received two great CDs for my birthday. Ray: The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack and The Very Best of Marvin Gaye . Both CDs are excellent. I truly recommend them if you are looking for that music of yesteryear!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy, Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great one. Sounds like you got some kick ass CD's there. It's about time....ha ha.

Later Todd!

Ramon