Believe it or not, this is another post! Yep, that's right consecutive posts. That doesn't happen all that often these days...so, soak it up while you can.
Today I helped dock the Russian Progress cargo ship to the International Space Station. For more information read here:
The docking was a complete success! You may remember that I helped dock the last Progress vehicle on Christmas Day of 2004. That docking was a bit more important than this one, but nonetheless, all dockings are important. Glad I could contribute to our manned space program. Coming up here in July (at least for now), STS-121 will dock to the International Space Station. It will be the second flight of the space shuttle since the Columbia trajedy. I too will be helping dock that vehicle to the Space Station. The Return to Flight Space Shuttle is set to lift off from Florida in mid May (at least for now). So this is going to be a very busy year for manned space flight and the work load is intensifying! It's great to be a part of history. So, little boys and girls...study your math and science in school, and come join me in making space history! We need your help!!
Finding Reason has finally built a new website...as I alluded to last night. www.findingreason.net OK, the site is very much under construction! We hope to have some mp3s and pictures up there in the coming weeks. So stay tuned for FR material. Maybe you, too, will find reason...
Wednesday, March 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment