Our Easter was a good one. We spent it in Palacios at the in-laws.
We had a great feast of shrimp, grilled shrimp, cocount shrimp, and shrimp enbrochette, cole slaw, twice baked potatoes, baked beans with bacon, and tea. I was stuffed after all that good food. Kudos to the chef(s).
Well, this was the first time that Barbie got a work out. And she did well...got us from point A to point B. There were a few places where the maps were incorrect. But that's to be expected since things change so often. I'm not angry about that...as some people were on the reviews of that GPS. Nothing is perfect ... but the Nuvi is a great little gadget. The next test will be coming up when we travel to San Antonio for my brother's wedding.
Here's a screen shot from the trip back home today. This is the trip calculator. You can see what kind of information is available to the user.

Did you have a great Easter?
4 comments:
103 mph!!! ROCK ON!!!
And to think I was in Palacios this afternoon noon house sitting for my brother. Damn It!
Ramon
I was about to say what Josh said. sweeeeeeeeet
-R
I'm glad you had a good Easter. I for once didn't have to work and enjoued the whole day with family, and it was so nice.
Post a Comment