...run out of gas these days? It seems that people would pay more attention to their vehicles. Today, on my way home from work, I was aggrivated to find out the reason for the traffic tie up were two middle-aged ladies who ran out of gas. Get this...it was IN FRONT OF A GAS STATION!!!! Women...must think that cars, in this case, a Chevy Tahoe, runs infintely. Women also think money is infinite. Now, to be fair, I too from time to time spend money that could go to better uses. But, this gas thing...man, that was annoying. Didn't the little light on the dash warn the driver of the impending starvation of go juice? Or were they too busy chattin on their cell phones? At first i was angry...then i just laughed. I thought it was quite amusing to run out of gas in front of a gas station...
These people should not have licenses to drive.
I'm just 4 days away from some tasty Freebirds!!!
What lenty item did you give up that you will return to?
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Perhaps that's the irony of the whole situation, running out of gas in front of a gas station. I think I would have laughed and even honked the horn. As far as what I'm looking forward to having again in a few days, a Coke. I have been missing drinking one. So that will be very nice.
The money comment is a little unnecessary.....
-M
Why such harsh comments about women? Not all women "think money is infinite"!!!
Post a Comment