Sunday, April 09, 2006

Do the Chickens have large talons...

It's been a while, but tonight heather and I watched Napoleon Dynamite. This movie is disturbingly funny. I think it's one of those you either love it or hate it, there is no inbetween. Well, since my lyric post didn't generate much discussion, perhaps this one will?

What is your favorite Napoleon Dynamite quote?

K bye...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm, I didn't have so much of a favorite quote as much as I have a favorite moment.

When Rico hits Napoleon with that nasty looking Steak when Napoleon is on his bike coming down the road....it's a stupid and pointless moment but I laughed my ass off.

Ramon

Todd said...

Favorite moments will work too...
A quote that i had not heard before (too busy laughing i guess...just never heard it before)was after Napoleon had Kip in a headlock. Kip said, "Ow, i think you bruised my neck meat." That is some funny stuff.

Anonymous said...

I have never seen the movie and I think I fall in the category of don't really want to. I'm sure its a movie that some people love. But I have no real interest in seeing it, ever. Call me weird or whatever.

Anonymous said...

the last comment was mine. for some reason the name didn't take.

Anonymous said...

Chris

It is a somewhat difficult movie to like...and I had heard soooooooo much about it before I finally saw it...this past December...but I liked it. For me it was not the funniest thing I've ever seen..but I enjoyed it.


Ramon

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

I've got nun-chuck skills...

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/ndsound.php