Saturday, April 22, 2006

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Brandon Horelica!!

My little brother got married today!!! He married a wonderful girl named Jessica! We had this joyous occasion at the very same hotel that heather and I spent our honeymoon at -- the historic St. Anthony Hotel in San Antonio. I'm not sure brandon new this before selecting the place, but he and i have been thinking a lot alike (recently at least). For instance we nearly wore the same outfit for the rehearsal dinner last night -- We both wore pin-stripped charcol slacks, nearly the same belt, and almost the exact same white tie. Our shirts were different colors but everything else was pretty much the same...of course, we didn't plan the attire to match. I don't have a picture of the occasion because i didn't have either of my cameras with me at the time. I know, i've got two cameras and they weren't utilized. I know, i am disappointed too. Well, since it's been a long day, i'll post one picture that was decent enough to post (well, it's not that good, i didn't check the settings and i don't think there were in best settings for the surroundings) I can't wait to get some of the professional shots back.



I know this is a bad picture, it's the best i have right now. And to think i used to be a photographer in high school. Yes this was my fault, i didn't grab the bigger camera. As soon as i get some from the professional, i'll post them here.

I'm tired...i'll post more about the wedding tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell Brandon I said congrats! Haven't seen your bro in many many years...lost touch shortly after ya'lls wedding.

Ramon