She performed marvelously. The total trip was around 450 miles and there is still about 50 miles of range left in her. Although that range will come down with city driving. I didn't feel any discomfort during the trip. Because Delilah isn't out of gas just yet, i don't have the numbers on her gas mileage, but i estimate them to be around 26 mpg.
I got to see my brother yesterday...even if for only a few hours.
He was stuck at work all day, so i spent some time there. And of course, i bought some righteous kicks.
Today, i rewarded Delilah by giving her a much needed TLC. She was due for a good detailing. Unfortunately, when you clean a car, you reveal the imperfections and battle scars. I found a few new nicks on Delilah that hadn't been there before. Annoyed...yes. But there isn't much you can do about that...other than keep her garaged. Delilah needs a little more TLC though. I'll finish that tomorrow.
I'm quite tired...with yesterday being a very long (but oh so enjoyable) day, and this morning's gym workout...followed by some lawn work...
I intend on relaxing a bit...you should too...
1 comment:
those are some sweet kicks darlin,veryyyyyyyy colorful!!!!!!!
you are tempting me to buy some new shoes,hmmmmmmmmmmm
glad you are happy with delilah too.
my mom just got a jetta and i am soooo tempted to get a new car too,i am dying to get into a Bug...
Post a Comment