Friday, September 12, 2008

Hurricane Run

This morning i went for a run. I needed to calibrate my new Nike+ Sports band. Although the Nike+ Sports band is quite a nifty gadget, they are poorly constructed. The display went out on my old one. Evidently they aren't as waterproof as once thought. Nike is aware of this...but i'm not sure they'll do anything about it. The good news is that it is an easy return to the store.

Anyway, i went for a run this morning. I went to the local school track to calibrate with known distances. It's been a just over a week since my last run and this one was a little tough. My knee was giving me problems again.

So, it appears that the eye of Ike will be going right up the I45 corridor...peachy. I guess I'll know how much damage there is on Sunday or Monday.

Hope all are doing well...where ever you are.

1 comment:

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

we're in SA! Just got back from Gruene today! We can find out from a friend of a friend if we have power at our house! We'll keep in touch!