Not only is JenFest 2008 going to be a rockin' festival...we're there to raise some money for two local organizations.
GroovyB.net has the details.
And for those of you who won't be able to make the show, we're trying to broadcast it (JenFest2008 Live) so that you may enjoy it. I can't promise that the audio or video will be anything but abysmal, but you'll be able to get the vibe...
I am still working on some getting the music down, but i hope to have it down enough to play a good show. The excitement builds...can you feel it?
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i am sooooooooooooooooo excited for you guys even though i won't be there. you are gonna be soooooo great!!!!!!!!!! *HUGS*
I don't know that a webcast will fully suffice for the real deal, but I suppose I'll survive. Good luck you guys - I'm sure you'll be awesome!!
Post a Comment