Saturday, May 24, 2008

Hours Away

Today is the day. It's here. JenFest 2008 will be going down in a matter of hours. Finding Reason will be on the stage about 12 hours from now. I'll be working through the set list a few times this morning. The few songs i got done last night, i felt really comfortable with so, i have a good feeling about tonight.

Don't forget to tune in to the live webcast. I really hope that we don't have any technical difficulties with that.

JenFest starts at 4pm (CST). Liquid Casing at 5pm. Less Than Serious at 6pm. Death Carpet Trio at 7pm. Finding Reason at 8:15pm. Times are subject to change with set list length and set up/tear down times. But i imagine they'll be somewhat close. I believe we'll have some additional video footage that will make it to youtube. So, in the coming days following the show, checkout the websites.

It's gonna be a good day!
Rock on...

1 comment:

JS77 said...

hope all goes well..... i may have to catch it on youtube later on,i am going to be out and about all day with old friends