Friday, May 30, 2008

Blue Devils LIVE

Here is perhaps the only surviving full length video of our performance. This is our first song of the night, Blue Devils. This was a song that Ben wrote before Finding Reason. We rescued it and resurrected it. I was quite nervous, since i lead this song off...all by my lonesome (no drums, no bass, no vocals). The "seagull" sounds you hear at the beginning are from Ben's guitar, but the rest is me. I also get to finish out the song...just me and Ben. I'm glad this first song went as well as it did. This is a song i never thought i'd get down. I did...it just takes practice.

Hope you enjoy...

2 comments:

JS77 said...

that is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! you rocked!!!!!! not the same as being there live though.... :(

Erin said...

I'm sad I couldn't be there... You better go live again soon!