This past weekend Delilah turned 10,000 miles. I've almost had her for a year now...just over 11 months. Ten thousand miles is a little more than i typically put on a vehicle in a given year...but Delilah is so much fun to drive.
The other neat thing is that in that 11+ months and 10,000 miles, i have only seen at most 3 other Infiniti EX35s in the area. And i think one of them was a loaner. I always like to be a little different and a little unique...Delilah was definitely the car for me.
For those of you looking to buy a new car, check out this site: carbuyingtips.com. And with the state of the economy, deals are out there to be had. I kinda wish i was in the market for a new vehicle...nah, i keed.
And yes, this makes two posts in consecutive days...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
10,000 miles? That's more than you usually put on your car per year? Wow, I must drive too much. Mine's a 2004 and is about to hit 65k...
Post a Comment