Monday, October 27, 2008

Various

I was able to get some things done this past weekend that i've been wanting to get done for some time now. Although, those things are too mundane and boring for me to list here. Just know that i got some things done. Unfortunately, i still have a lot i need to do. When push comes to shove, i'll get it done.

Of course to those things done, i had to put down the guitars. I hope to pick those up soon...cause i've got some new stuff to learn.

The city of Friendswood made their final debris pickup this week. All the debris has been removed. I still have some things to get rid of, but that's much easier to get rid of than fences.

The insurance adjuster came out this weekend too. I don't have the final tally on the damage and how much i'll get...but that should come through in the next few days. So, life is pretty much back to normal...just a few things missing.

Well, that's about all i have for you at this time...just thought i'd give you some thing new to read.

No comments: