Somehow, i managed to run 7 miles today. The weather was beautiful...maybe that had something to do with it? Pace was just over 10 minutes/mile. It was pretty painful that last half mile. My body is hating me right now. I'm quite certain that i'll be sore tomorrow.
Benefit concert preparations are coming along smoothly. Although, one thing to note is that i don't believe the Blood Bank is participating like the flyer indicates. But please donate blood if you wish...there just won't be a way to do it at the concert.
I believe tomorrow night, i'm going to check out the venue since LTS is playing there. I need to find inconspicuous places to purge before the set(haha)...Anyone is welcomed to join me.
I think i'm going to lay down...my legs are like wet noodles...
Thursday, October 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! I have never run that far...yet :). Good job!
Post a Comment