Friday, September 19, 2008

Something in the Works...

Details are sketchy at best. But there is a fund raiser event in the works.
Potential band line up includes those from JenFest 2008 (Liquid Casing, Death Carpet Trio, Less Than Serious, and Finding Reason). Joining the lineup may be The Muzik Cooks.

Location and date not yet set. But this festival would be an all day event with the primary goal of raising funds for a charity to help those victims of Hurricane Ike. We'd like the donations to stay local so the thought is to donate to the Houston Food Bank as opposed to the Red Cross or Salvation Army.

But as I said before, all the details are sketchy at this point. Expected date will be mid to late October.

I will definitely keep you all informed...as this will be a public event (that's what we're shootin' for anyway...)

1 comment:

JS77 said...

sounds awesome and quite the charitable thing to do, I WOULD LOVE TO BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!