...in EB. After saying goodbye, i packed up a few things and Bowie and I headed to EB. There will be some wind (possibly hurricane strength) and rain here...but no storm surge.
I'm really hoping that Ike keeps tracking east. Right now, the eye is supposed to be heading over the galveston area. The further east Ike goes the better off we'll be west of I45. The storm surge won't be as bad.
The drive here was easy. In fact, the most traffic I encountered was on the main drag going into EB. Normally i could zoom around the slow cars, but the train of cars was too long.
I hope that you are safe where ever you are. Hopefully we'll all be home soon...home with little or no damage.
Be safe. I'm thinkin' about you.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you be safe,i am thinkin of you too. glad you are in east bernard. hope you and your family all stay safe...
Post a Comment