Friday, April 25, 2008

Neglect

I know, I know. I've been somewhat of a recluse lately. But it's been with good reason. I've been hitting the studio with force. Finding Reason is playing a private party again. This time we're headlining...cause, it's our party and we'll headline if we want to. We have an 8 song set lined up. The other bands playing with us will be Liquid Casing, Less Than Serious,and Death Carpet Trio. I have just under a month to get ready. Please don't be offended if you don't get invited. The private party is at a private residence and space is limited. The party has been coined "JenFest", on account that it's being held at Jen's house (Ben's girlfriend's house).
But good news lurks on the horizon. We've been asked to play a yet-to-be-named-and-yet-to-be-scheduled festival at a yet-to-be-determined-location. That could be our first public performance. All will get invited to a public showing. So don't feel bad, Finding Reason loves you.

We also have been approached, via our myspace page, to play a battle of the bands at a downtown hangout. I don't think we are ready for that just yet. But we may be looking to do that this summer. So ... good things are headed our way. We just gotta keep workin' at it.

And i'll be even more scarce this coming month. I'll have to ration my time even more with a pleasant and welcomed break from the norm. :) I'm excited.

2 comments:

JS77 said...

still wishin i could see you play live......:(

hopefully someday!!!!!!!!!!!

Erin said...

Hooray! If I don't get to come to Jen-Fest you'd better tell me when the public (Barnfest?) appearance is!