Monday, April 07, 2008

How Much Can You Do in a Week?

OK…I know. You’ve been worried. Where are all of Todd’s posts? Here’s a whole list of things that I’ve been doing.

1) Worked 60+ hours last week…but that included the weekend. So not as bad as it sounds. But I did work 12 days in a row…minus the jury duty thing…but that was work in itself.

2) Full up Finding Reason band practice…with drummer and all! After having not played full up in just over a year, we rocked through 4 songs as if we were playing together every day. It was awesome. The last 4 were not as spectacular, but well above our expectations.

3) Oh yeah, Finding Reason is playing a private party in May. Date not yet known.

4) Mud Dogs flag football has been going on. We won our last 2 games. Yours truly had some good moments in both of those games.

5) Luke’s T-ball game. I’ve got pictures…well, some…then the batteries went out on my camera. It was my fault. I didn’t check the status before leaving the house.

6) Lawn care.

7) Delilah gets another bath.

8) Pressure washed the driveway (almost). I still have a portion of the sidewalk and a section of the driveway to complete. I had other engagements to attend and ran out of time.

9) Did my taxes…and wrote my check. Yep, this year I owe money.

10) More rockstar practice. Practice is why I stopped pressure washing the driveway…priorities, man, priorities.

11) Beat Guitar Hero on the “medium” setting. Now it’s time to step up to the “hard” level and play with the big boys.

12) Updated my insurance policy. Whodathunk…it costs me $2 less per month to insure Delilah for the very same coverage that I had on Petey. My insurance policy still isn’t the way I want it though. The ex isn’t cooperating...even after repeated attempts.

13) Rejoined my local gym…although, I haven’t had the time to go there yet. Oh well, I got a good deal…so not going isn’t hurting me yet.

Well, I think that sums up all the goings-on over the last week and a few days.
Phew…I’m tired. I need a weekend to recover from my weekend.

Actually, I need a vacation!!

1 comment:

JS77 said...

i was worried. but it sounds like you have been busy indeed!!!!!!!!!

i would say you earned a vacation,would you like to go on a cruise?????