Monday, May 22, 2006

Music from Todd's Collection

For those of you like me who don't listen to the radio, here are a couple of albums to check out.

1)



This is classic Tool. Tool can be harsh to some listeners and is not suitable for young children, household pets, or some species of fish. I have no idea what that's supposed to mean. 10,000 Days is my current choice of driving music.
2)



Ok, you may want to sit down for this. Matisyahu is a Jewish guy that does, get this, reggae! Yep, i said reggae. Before you mutter the words, "No way", it's actually pretty good. It's a mix of reggae and jewish song. Don't get me wrong, it's not Bob Marley, but it is catchy.

Well, that concludes this week's installment of Music from Todd's Collection. I need a better name for this newly formed weekly installment. I'll let my loyal readers dream up the new name. Have fun with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try Todd's Tunes. Its kinda catchy.