Thursday, May 04, 2006

Fashion Flaws.

The 1960s called and they want their fashion back! It was not cool then, nor is it cool now, to wear a short-sleeved white shirt with a tie. In the 60s and 70s, it was a skinny black tie. Today it was a fatter brown tie, but the effect was the same--lame-o uncool. I know, NASA engineers in the day, that was standard issue dress. But I like to think that today's NASA crowd is a little more image hip. Just look at Tarik--Houston Chronicle's most fashionable. This cat knows how to dress...

So, running shoes or tennis shoes do not go with a dress pants. The only sneaks that go with dress pants or suit pants would be a kick ass pair of Chucks. By the way, for the cool people, design your own Chucks here at Converse one.
Here's a good one: White socks with black pants and a black pair of dress shoes.

What fashion flaws have you seen lately?

5 comments:

Joshua said...

Todd, the fashion police called...they want their job back! hehehe

I admit I have no style, without Lisa's help I would be lost in the great fashion ocean!

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

I wore white socks with black dress shoes on Monday... Crap!

- R

Anonymous said...

I wear black socks with almost everything, except when I wear shorts. So do I pass the fashion test or what?

Todd said...

Black socks and shorts is a huge no-no. But you've already said that you don't do that, so you are in the clear.

. said...

Short sleeve shirt with tie is only OK for Lt Sipowiecz and the copier repair guy...