That's a good question. We've been on hiatus the past few months. But we're back in the studio pumping out lots of ideas. Our new goal is to meet weekly and work on a catalog of ideas as opposed to working on one song. So far this new method is working out. We've got several ideas recorded, probably 3 to 5 songs worth of music now. Nothing in a workable song structure right now, but there is a lot of potential.
I recently upgraded my guitar with new pickups. They sound great and give the guitar a whole new feel and vibe. I highly recommend Fender Lace Sensors. Anyway...i'm getting a sound that i've been trying to get and it sounds great through the Boss GT5. I'm able to do a lot more with the new pickups and it's stretching my tonal wings. Perhaps i'll get better at playing guitar so that i'm able to use my equipment to the fullest. And to get better, i'm thinking of taking guitar lessons soon...perhaps early next year. We'll see what happens there.
But Finding Reason is still out there...so there should be some material coming forth in the next few months. (I know, i've said that many times before.) Hopefully we will not disappoint.
Sunday, November 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment