Saturday, January 01, 2005

New Beginnings, The Year is 2005

Welcome to the newest year...2005. It's simply amazing how quickly 2004 has dissolved. I won't go into a recap of 2004 here, but i think most can agree it was a pretty good year.

As for 2005? I hope it is even better than 2004. I can't say that i have any resolutions...no one ever seems to keep them anyway, so avoiding the ugly face of disappointment and rejection, i'll just keep doing what it is that i have been doing...and who says resolutions have to be made at the start of a new year?? in my opinion, the new day is a start in the right direction--resolutions can be made anytime, anywhere for anything.

I do have some ideas of what i would like to accomplish this year (if we are narrowing down the life goals to one year periods). I won't mention them here...but you can bet, that if an idea or goal or item of notable interest is accomplished, you can read about it here.

So, i'll let you think about the year to come, the year past, and what it's like to live... Welcome to 2005.

No comments: