Monday, July 26, 2004

Ten Years...

Where have I been, you might ask?  Well, i've been busy.  We were in Pennsylvania a couple weekends back attending our Godchild's baptism.  I've been working hard at work trying to complete my certification (which I successfully did).  But most recently I attended my 10 year highschool reunion!  Man, has it been 10 years already?  Sure has...

We had a little tour of the school...which has changed a little since we've last been there.  Added a few new classrooms, a new cafeteria, and a new gymnasium.  The smell was still the same...many decades of pubescent teens and cafeteria food, with a hint of floor lacquer make for an interesting but distinct smell.  It was a bit eerie too, to be back in the halls i once roamed.  Those were simpler times, good times, bad times, highschool times...

It was great seeing all our old classmates again.  Some changed drastically and some changed not at all.  Most personalities were the same though, which, depending on how you look at it, was a good thing...or a bad thing.    It was definitely great catching up with everyone.  We should do it more often...or not.  Here's to another 10 years...

No comments: