Friday, March 12, 2010

Horelica House of Music -- Edition 28

Ok...I know, I know, you've been waiting for this for a while now. I've been pretty busy and haven't had much time to commit to this little project.

But without further ado, here is the latest installment of HHoM. I thought this band was so good that they got their own edition here.

Silversun Pickups is the band. Swoon and Carnavas are the two albums featured today.
Silversun Pickups are an alternative rock band from the city of angels. Melodic drum beats and distorted guitars and a chick bass player...it's all good! They came on the scene back in 2005, but recently became more mainstream. How did I not know about these guys for 5 years? Well, I am very impressed with this band. I just wish I could clear my schedule to go see them play next week when they are in town!

Take a listen and enjoy...



No comments: