Thursday, August 07, 2008

House Party

Late Tuesday afternoon i found out that Finding Reason was invited to play at a house party on Saturday. AHHHH!!! I have very limited time to get prepared. Since the house party is a much smaller version of JenFest, we will be playing through a different set up. Previously, we've been playing through a PA system. My effects board has all the sounds set up to run through a PA system. I have a matter of a few days to tweak my effect board to sound decent through guitar amps. I am not happy with the sounds i have right now. I worked on some new sounds yesterday, but i'm still not happy. It's frustrating actually.

And with work getting in the way, i have even less time to get things squared away. Good news is that i haven't atrophied what i know...the songs are still pretty fresh. We will have a practice session on Friday night...

We will go on first and run through our set. Then i can relax after that.

Sorry you won't be there...

3 comments:

JS77 said...

you will do wonderfully, you are very talented and you know it!!!!

Erin said...

I'm giving you a dirty look right now ... even though you can't see it. >:(

Lisa said...

um...are you ever going to play in public where all your other friends can come watch??????