I bought you some flowers even though i knew you wouldn't be here.
I also took some pictures of the cats so that you wouldn't miss them so much


Hope you enjoy your Birthday flowers. I'll buy them for you again when you are here so that you can enjoy them.

Biggio says, "Happy Birthday! Hope you like the flowers...i tried to knock them over after this picture."

Flicker says, "come home!"

Bowie says, "I don't know how he caught me, but he did."
We miss you and we want you home soon! I love you!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday!
-J&L
Ditto, Happy Birthday!! Let's go out and celebrate!
-R&M&L
Todd
This was a great gesture for your wife. Happy Birthday Heather! Again.
Ramon
that black and white cat is the funniest looking cat I've ever seen in my life. OH yea, bye the way..happy birthday heather.
Post a Comment