Monday, January 16, 2006

Would you like a new name....

Heather and I are going through names...Don't get excited, we're not having a baby. Besides, we have those names picked out already. We're trying to name our new nifty universal remote control. I know, it sounds silly, but sometimes, in life, you have to do silly things.

So, you want a different name? Try this baby name generator out! You'll cringe, you'll laugh, who knows, you might even like what comes up!

Back to naming our remote...

5 comments:

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

Oh geeze! you guys must have broke into that bottle of Jack in the cupboard!

Anonymous said...

Kent Rafferty Shick, I sound like a rich homo. Wouldn't mind the rich part....but the homo part ain't gonna happen, ever. I know where my Oscar Meyer weiner belongs. LOL!!!!

Ramon

Anonymous said...

Add more content!

Anonymous said...

yeah, I too am in need of more Horelica content...

Anonymous said...

What's up in your life
what about your wife
When you post we know
so post some 'mo!

-Some Poet