Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Here are a few more pictures that I took here in Moscow.
I am winding down from a night's worth of work and decided to post a few more pictures. Enjoy.

Here is a statue representing Yuri Gagarin. It's a very comic book looking statue, but very cool.



Here is a shot of the Kremlin from another bridge. Quite impressive!



Here is a shot of the Cathedral of Christ the Savior. It is a massive church and pretty too!



I was feeling artsy on this one. This is a lamp post near the Cathedral of Christ the Savoir.



Here is a mosaic mural that overlooks the cafeteria at the Russian Mission Control Center. Pretty amazing...



With only two days left, I fear I have not taken enough pictures. So, I'll see if i can maximize my picture taking over the next few days. I'm sure I'll be back this way in the future, but for one's first experience, I figure the more pictures the better...

No comments: