Well, as the title alludes, our camera problems have been solved. And yes, the rumors are true. We have a new digital camera added to our family. It all started with a faltering "old" digital camera. Took that in for repair and it came back with the same issues that we brought it in for -- even though they did $172 worth of work on it. The service plan has already paid for itself. So, with an upcoming trip to Moscow, Russia, I need a camera i can trust. I bought a Canon Powershot SD400. This little thing is pretty amazing. Lots of nice features and it takes fairly decent pictures. I'll be sure to post some pictures upon my return.
On another note, the bank no longer owns my PT Cruiser. I made the last payment yesterday. So, now i can re-direct that money to other places that need it more. I am looking for some home improvement projects to get started on. I'll also pay off some lingering bills.
Stay tuned for Canon SD400 pictures...
Saturday, July 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cool camera! Be sure to post some of your example pictures!
-Tessa Driver
Post a Comment