Saturday, June 04, 2005

Art by T.S.A.H.

Today, I more or less completed my first work of art in quite some time. In my early years, i was somewhat of an artist; doing a little drawing here or there. My primary tool was the pencil. I have expanded my artistic abilities into the world of painting. My first work, which is still untitled at this point, is nearly ready for display. I must stamp it with my signature to complete the work: I'm thinking T.S.A.H. or TSAH. What do you think? I will go with this somewhat anonymous signature for itself is somewhat of an art form. Leaves the art fanatic wanting to know more...hehe.

Maybe tomorrow i'll post some pictures of this piece. This was a test piece, a piece of painting technique and experimentation. In the future I hope to work on larger canvas. I must fill up the blank walls in my house! Maybe one day you'll have an original TSAH hanging in your art gallery?

Goodnight all...Stay tuned for the unveiling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should use part of your last name..... "Relic" that's flashy!