Hey there boys and girls...it's a new post from Todd! I know, I know...those of you who anxiously await the arrival of a new post have been extremely disappointed. Since my last post, a lot of things have gone on...The Astros lost the NLCS to the St. Louis Cardinals in seven games...so close, yet so far. We've seen the Boston Red Sox win a World Series in an amazing four game sweep of the cards. We've seen ghosts and goblins and re-elected a president.
So, where have I been? I've been around (working odd hours, working regular hours, working around the house, etc.) Heather has been doing a lot of studying lately, so she gets first dibs on the computer (which is why i need a laptop...). When she isn't on the computer, I'm too lazy to quickly write up something for this post.
Well, stay tuned for a new post soon!
Saturday, November 06, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment