Thursday, September 02, 2004

1461 days ...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US... Yep, Heather and I have been married for 4 years now. It's hard to believe that it's been 4 years already. Happy Anniversary Heather!

So, what did we do on our anniversary? We each built a fine burrito at the grand opening of Freebirds. Yes, the fine burrito establishment that fed me for four years at Texas A&M has made its way to within 5 miles of our house!! This is good news and bad news... The good news, it's great food and it reminds me of my struggling college days. The bad news...i'm inevitably going to get fat from it! hehe.

Heather and I both finished off our Monster burritos and watched a little pre-season football...both the Texans and Texas A&M are playing tonight. Neither team is doing too well right now. Oh well, luckily it's only pre-season.

Well, I'm off to sit back in front of the TV and allow my 1.5 lb burrito to digest. Happy Anniversary all...

No comments: