Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Tomorrow becomes Yesterday

...When tomorrow becomes yesterday
you know that time is slippin away
...

Where does the time go? I never seem to have enough time in the day to do all of the things that I'd like to do. Admittedly, my motivation to do things ebbs and flows like the tides, except not quite as predictable. Time is precious. I should really make better use of it! Do you make use of your time?

"Time takes a cigarette..." (tonight's theme is time...do you see the connection here). A well known line from a well known man -- David Bowie. Speaking of David Bowie, he is gracing us with his presence in April. That's right, Ziggy Stardust, the thin white duke, is playing Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion. He is a true inspiration of mine. It will be exciting to finally see him live. Luckily I already have tickets for that show! Look for a post concert write up here or on HorelicaNet.

Well, my time is up...

No comments: